[Pharo-users] [Ann] Fog 1.0.0-beta
Santiago Bragagnolo
2018-12-03 00:20:09 UTC
Hi All!

I have being working on releasing versions (i should do it more often).
I am happy to announce Fog v1.0.0-beta. I think I found a API that i like
enough. So, i took the courage to pass to 1.

Thew new version changes many things: Redefines the roll of the session,
it minimize the roll of the connection, it cleans up the code, it defines a
more verbose but less magic API. It generates proxies for the contracts.

It supports now all the types including: maps and arrays.

Goodnight :)

Santiago

Fog

Pharo Ethereum Driver

Fog is a library that allows the user to connect to an ethereum based
blockchain data base.

Is based on the Javascript canonical implementation done by Ethereum
community Ethereum Javascript API
<https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/JavaScript-API>.
<https://github.com/smartanvil/Fog#dependencies>
Download code <https://github.com/smartanvil/Fog#iceberg--baseline>Iceberg
/ Baseline

Metacello
new
baseline: 'Fog';
repository: 'github://sbragagnolo/Fog/src';
load.
Santiago Bragagnolo
2018-12-03 00:20:40 UTC
already a revision to do to the doc!

Metacello
new
baseline: 'Fog';
repository: 'github://smartanvil/Fog/src';
load.

load.
Marcus Denker

load.
Santiago Bragagnolo
2018-12-03 08:18:03 UTC
It was late yesterday hahaha, I made many mistakes, thanks Marcus.
Anyway, the address is this one:

https://github.com/smartanvil/Fog <https://github.com/sbragagnolo/Fog>